• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Your Mama!

Jon Aston

Hey folks.

I have a friend who left a very successful corporate career a few years ago, to start her own 501c charity: Epic Change.

Epic Change is currently in the process of trying to raise $20,000 - through a campaign called "To Mama With Love" to build and supply four schools in some far away places.

If they raise $20K today, some angel is going to give them an extra $5000. At last check, they've reached $17,194. I'm trying to help them get over the top, and am asking for your help.

Two ways you can help:

1. Visit www.tomamawithlove.org and create a "heart space" for your Mama, and/or any other special Mama in your life. Even a donation as small as $10 will take us one step closer to the goal.
  2. Share the site with your social networks. The more people see people donating and sharing, the more people will donate and share.
Thanks very much!

And happy Mother's Day!

Jon

GypsyGraphics

Jon, isn't there a way to donate with out creating an account or giving access to your facebook account?

I think they'll do well to add a donate button, any requirements to so will surely affect their success.

can you get a message to your friend for me?
tell her i'll donate twice the amount i intended to, if she'll allow me to simply want to donate :loveya:

Jon Aston

Thanks Gigi.

Ya, I can see some shortcomings to their landing page as well. Probably too late to change today, but not for future campaigns.

My friend is Stacey Monk. I sent you and her a Facebook friend suggestion... and dropped her a message to sort of introduce you.

XOJA.