• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Shoutout to ChatGPT. Cheapest customers always give the best reviews!

MikePro

Thank goodness for ChatGPT, if anything to aid in professional responses google reviewers.
Didn't notice this posted to our account until just recently, as they never called/emailed to complain, sooo I decided to take a drive past their truck to see if there was anything I could do to help and sure enough the decals are pristine. Must have just been a bit of edge-lifting due to fresh black paint outgassing in the sun, but we knew it would happen and expressed our concerns to the client immediately during prep.... but as always its the same ole' story of "grand opening event" "need it now" "our logo is on the website". Quick-flip on a friday afternoon and a lil'extra overtime, ezpz.

At least we got paid before the business owner is sentenced in June for his multiple counts of sexual assault ...which I may have included with my knee-jerk reaction to their crappy review, but AI felt it was best to leave that part out.
Screenshot 2024-05-14 101744.png

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
So how does it work? Can you type in an angry and insulting reply, and it transforms the copy into something pleasant and professional?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
So how does it work? Can you type in an angry and insulting reply, and it transforms the copy into something pleasant and professional?
Yup. You just give it the info you want to portray and how you want it said and it will spit it out in seconds. If it comes out and sounds condescending or not very professional, you just say, do it again but more professional and it spits another one out in seconds. What a world we live in.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Thank goodness for ChatGPT, if anything to aid in professional responses google reviewers.
Didn't notice this posted to our account until just recently, as they never called/emailed to complain, sooo I decided to take a drive past their truck to see if there was anything I could do to help and sure enough the decals are pristine. Must have just been a bit of edge-lifting due to fresh black paint outgassing in the sun, but we knew it would happen and expressed our concerns to the client immediately during prep.... but as always its the same ole' story of "grand opening event" "need it now" "our logo is on the website". Quick-flip on a friday afternoon and a lil'extra overtime, ezpz.

At least we got paid before the business owner is sentenced in June for his multiple counts of sexual assault ...which I may have included with my knee-jerk reaction to their crappy review, but AI felt it was best to leave that part out.
View attachment 171488
Take a photo of the graphic and add it into the response.

MikePro

+1 to solventinkjet's reply. its almost like speaking to a child that absorbs EVERYTHING.
my process for this one was:
"can you write a professional response to a bad google review for me, if I give you important context?"
"here's the review"
"here's the context"
"can you write it again but with a little more/less aggression?"
...and then I just tweak it a little and post.
all done in under 3min of typing it all out.

link to chatGPT if u ever wanna play with it.

MikePro

Take a photo of the graphic and add it into the response.
i think google review only lets you post pics on an original review, unless i just didn't see the option to insert my own image in the response.
leaving out the gfx&business name cause I don't wanna out some guy on the internet that's already going to jail for ~10yrs and still has two months to see me out around town :)

Screenshot 2024-05-14 132541.png

White Haus

Not a Newbie
i think google review only lets you post pics on an original review, unless i just didn't see the option to insert my own image in the response.
leaving out the gfx&business name cause I don't wanna out some guy on the internet that's already going to jail for ~10yrs and still has two months to see me out around town :)

View attachment 171500
That's the paint job that you guys had to go over.................? :oops:

MikePro

yeah, luckily we use vehicle wrap vinyl even for these "easy flat-panel" jobs. vinyl is still contoured to the brushlines now nearly a year later.
i still remember my gfx guy complaining while he was postheating that it smelled like he washed his shirt in a sharpee marker.

Grizzly

It’s all about your print!
Of course it was a food truck....
We do plenty of vehicle wraps and graphics. The graphics and install take work, but it's the clientele. I charge more for food trucks & semis specifically just cause.
The food truck industry always seem to be in a hurry and forgot they have an event Saturday that they scheduled 2 months ago and bought a truck yesterday and now they've got to have it ready for tomorrow.
And semi trucks. I've got to be on the road tomorrow, but you just got the truck yesterday. You don't just buy a $150-200,000 truck on a whim.(Maybe they do, I don't know) You already scheduled a route for it? How did you know it would really be here?
Ok rant over...

Also, I tell people 3-4 weeks for paint jobs to cure. :big laugh:

Last edited:

MikePro

oh? i only see the option to delete my own reviews or delete my responses. currently can only report reviews or reply to them.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
And semi trucks. I've got to be on the road tomorrow, but you just got the truck yesterday. You don't just buy a $150-200,000 truck on a whim.(Maybe they do, I don't know) You already scheduled a route for it? How did you know it would really be here?
Ok rant over...
Yes, constantly. They'll wait a year to get the truck after it's ordered but you are the one holding them up the day it arrives. Or they'll tell you it's for a freightliner and show up with a peterbilt.