• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...
  • [URL unfurl="true"]https://jaysprinters.com/products/6090-uv-3-head-printer?sca_ref=6275292.kd5SR5a8XC[/URL]

Signlab 9.1 copy and paste

alpha1978

Hi, all. Has anyone come across this problem and know of a fix?

The copy/cut and paste in signlab has started to take forever to paste into another instance of signlab.
I can export and import but it alters the file and turns font to vectors. Doesn't matter what options are ticked or if its an ai, pdf etc.

I really just want to use the copy and paste function which until recently worked fine.

jjh781

I had a problem where it wouldn't paste at all. Just stopped working one day. Anything I copied or cut wouldn't paste in at all. I believe I had to reinstall the software to get it to work. I also was using signlab 9.1 cut & print

Broome Signs

hi
from memory it is a windows problem, to do with the memory page file size,

think we set it to min 195, max 1500mb

hop it helps

alpha1978

Thanks for the replies, I will have a look at the page file size and if that doesn't work I will go for the reinstall.