• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Why would I get a (KCMY) S/C Recog. Err.

Netter26

I have a Mutoh VJ1324 updated to the most recent Firmware. I was in the middle of printing when my Magenta ran low. I put in a new 220 Bordeaux Cart and I got a (M) S/C Recog. Err.
I removed the Cart and put it back in, and then it showed it was half empty. Then next I got a (C) S/C Recog. Err. The Cyan Cart is 3/4 full and after the error it showed up 1/4 full. I was able to resume printing for about another foot before the machine just stopped. Then it gave me a (KCMY) S/C Recog. Err.

I've tried removing all of the Carts and putting them back in but that doesn't help. I have never seen this error before until now. Also I'm running all 220 Bordeaux Cartridges.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you

Ssignature

Contact Bordeaux. It’s my understanding that they are developing new programming for Mutoh smart cards. The newest firmware for your printer is 3.09. While it does allow you to run with 2 bad smart cards, it also generates new categories of errors.

unmateria

My 1324 does that sometimes. Just turn it off, install an old one, turn it on. Turn it off and install the new (failing) one.

Saya memiliki Mutoh VJ1324 yang diperbarui ke Firmware terbaru. Saya sedang mencetak ketika Magenta saya hampir habis. Saya memasukkan 220 Bordeaux Cart baru dan mendapatkan (M) S/C Recog. Berbuat salah.
Saya mengeluarkan Gerobak dan memasangnya kembali, dan kemudian terlihat bahwa gerobak itu setengah kosong. Lalu selanjutnya saya mendapat (C) S/C Recog. Berbuat salah. Cyan Cart sudah 3/4 penuh dan setelah error muncul 1/4 penuh. Saya dapat melanjutkan pencetakan sekitar satu kaki lagi sebelum mesin berhenti. Kemudian itu memberi saya Pengakuan S/C (KCMY). Berbuat salah.

Saya sudah mencoba mengeluarkan semua Gerobak dan memasangnya kembali tetapi tidak membantu. Saya belum pernah melihat kesalahan ini sebelumnya sampai sekarang. Saya juga menjalankan 220 Kartrid Bordeaux.

Bantuan apa pun akan dihargai!
Terima kasih
Silakan periksa tinta selenoide Valve, sampul oper Anda selanjutnya by pass siap untuk dicetak

Dicky

I have a Mutoh VJ1324 updated to the most recent Firmware. I was in the middle of printing when my Magenta ran low. I put in a new 220 Bordeaux Cart and I got a (M) S/C Recog. Err.
I removed the Cart and put it back in, and then it showed it was half empty. Then next I got a (C) S/C Recog. Err. The Cyan Cart is 3/4 full and after the error it showed up 1/4 full. I was able to resume printing for about another foot before the machine just stopped. Then it gave me a (KCMY) S/C Recog. Err.

I've tried removing all of the Carts and putting them back in but that doesn't help. I have never seen this error before until now. Also I'm running all 220 Bordeaux Cartridges.

Any help would be appreciated!
Thank you
sc/read error code ..same yesterday!
So I was only missing one color ..not reading ..now none of them !!!

Reading here..they say turn machine off
Remove ALL cartridges.
Turn on machine
Then slot each one in
It’s like some type of reset .
Only just read that!