• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions 25' x 8' Banner spec suggestions

Mastermatt87

We have a client, an outstanding client, who wants an 8' tall 25' wide banner to display in the side of their building.
Temporary promotional advertisement used about 1x a month, 5 days at a time. It will be anchored to a brick wall.
What is necessary for the best quality and max life for the banner?
Best type of banner material, windslits?, hemmed or not, etc.
If anyone has done a similar project I would like to hear in your experience what the best outcome was for you.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

visual800

order 10oz with grommets and anchor to brick. if NOT facing south or west you should get 4 or 5 years out of it. no sense in slitting something against a wall

MrRu

I'd do 13oz vinyl with hems and grommet every two feet. Would hold up better against brick and wind. No need for wind slits.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Billct2

So one banner will be installed every month for 5 days at a time? My biggest concern would be the installation method to make the change out simple.
There are some nice banner frames systems. I've seen some installed that used a wire top and bottom and bungees at the corners. We did one with simple eye screws in shields and heavier duty zip ties.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
the biggest concern here is the installation and removal once a month. how high off the ground will it be?

Mastermatt87

Bottom of the banner will only be about 14' it's an ad for a small apartment complex. The property maintenance team will be doing the monthly install and removal. We are just selling them the banner. But I want to make sure they get the best banner for the intent.

Sent from my SM-G930R7 using Tapatalk

ams

I've done a few large banners, the biggest at 7' X 30'. Just 13oz banner anchored every 2 - 4 feet again the building is good. I don't use wind slits, they are worthless.