• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Any ideas where I can get this?

michsanford

We have a client that is looking for a piece of PVC/anything close to the disk in this picture.

The existing is 1mm. They are ok with it being something even close to that thickness. This issue is it is so wide.

They would like it to be masked on one side.

Attachments

• Disk Size for turntable.jpg
    Disk Size for turntable.jpg
    928.7 KB · Views: 284

T_K

I've used 1mm polystyrene before, which would probably work for this. Most substrate suppliers should carry it. Only problem I see is I've only seen 4x8 sheets and you need over a 4ft circle. But if you talk to your suppliers, they may be able to special order a piece like this.

brycesteiner

We have a client that is looking for a piece of PVC/anything close to the disk in this picture.

The existing is 1mm. They are ok with it being something even close to that thickness. This issue is it is so wide.

They would like it to be masked on one side.

I use 1mm PVC all the time. It works quite well for caskets. I don't know what the max size sheet I can get but I usually get 4x8'

Chop Chop

I get PVC sheets from Tap Plastics, not sure where you are located but they are throughout California, Washington and Oregon.

iprint

I get 3mm Komatex in 80"x120" masked sheets from Laird Plastics. Would be cheaper than polycarbonate if you could find a local supplier that carries it.