• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone know what this "mechanism" is called?

dennis jonon

the table is 4 x8 long. I had one of these a neighbor made me and during a move I lose one of the sides. Its so I can rollout transfer table and squeegee it on easily..
is there an actual name for these things? also, it would be nice to have 2 instead of one if possible.

I did my best to draw it, the pole is approx 4.6 feet long with a couple inches on each side and a hole drilled out to put hitch pins in the the vinyl does fall off the roll.

id rather not modify a wall rack to make what im looking for, I feel like ive seen them at some shops ive been to throughout my years.....
mockup vinyl holder.png

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
Don't know what they're called, but pretty much every shop I've ever been in has had one- usually "home made". A Google search of "transfer tape dispensers" might get you started.

Last edited:

Signstein

Transfer tape applicator?
Capture-tapeapplicator.JPG

In my shop we have the single version, but I put two rolls side by side.
As stated above, something like this is easy to build on your own as well.

weyandsign

I have the weber one, and also a homemade one using a boom handle thru the tape roll, mounted between 2x4's with holes drilled in them. They both work the same.

DL Signs

Never go against the family
Had a couple of those Webermade dispensers years ago, was going to get one for here but they're discontinued :(

Signarama Jockey

I have one of these. Not terrible, but once you see it you realize that you could have made it yourself and saved the money. Still. We use it every single day.

TEM-models-pin-1809x1638-1-1024x927.jpg

taebde

I am looking for a webermade tool single. Please send me a private message if you want to sell yours. Thanks!