• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Are these 2 items the same?

Aunt LuLu

Aunt LuLu
Good Morning, I have been purchasing the Mimaki "Mild Solvent Washing Liquid" from the business/supplier I purchased my Mimaki CJV 150-75 from. This time I was placing an order with a different supplier and I thought I was purchasing the same item. I ended up with Mimaki "Maintenance Liquid 14" I was told they are the same thing. I don't know enough about my machine to believe this blindly with no questions. If anyone could shed any help understanding this Mimaki print/cut machine I will be grateful.

Please see the 2 picture below.

Laura - aka - Aunt LuLu

Attachments

• IMG_2225.JPG
    IMG_2225.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 217
  • IMG_2224.JPG
    IMG_2224.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 128

Aunt LuLu

Aunt LuLu
Yes you can use them interchangeably.
Thank you. Is there a manual for knowing this type of stuff floating around on the internet somewhere? or do we just learn it by using the machine - make mistakes that end up in the trash or worse and purchasing an expensive part?

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Thank you. Is there a manual for knowing this type of stuff floating around on the internet somewhere? or do we just learn it by using the machine - make mistakes that end up in the trash or worse and purchasing an expensive part?
That specific item won't be in any manual that I know of. I fix and install them in the field so I just sort of know from experience. If you look up the two items on the Mimaki website it will show you which machine and ink it's compatible with and what function it serves. It just so happens that these two items have identical information and I'm not sure why they have two items for the same function.

As far as a manual with more info, here's a link to the page you can find user's manuals on. Just choose your model and a page with manuals and profiles will pop up.