• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Artistic brush?

Gary Wiant

I typically don't use Corel for designing but I remember several years ago I had an older version of Corel & I was doing a landscape vehicle and I used corel to make an element of the logo I believe I used the pen tool and drew a line and was able to assign a clump of grass and it would place grass along the line, I thought it was called artistic brush but the artistic brush is just filling in the line now.

Any help is greatly appreciated
TIA

Jean Shimp

I am using Corel X7. The tool is call Artistic Media. If you select this tool you have a few options on which type of image you can draw. Select the "sprayer" icon from the menu. This will give you several present images to choose from. When you draw with the sprayer you get a wide choice of size, pattern and spacing options to choose for the image - it could be flowers, foliage, etc.