• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CMYKEngineering and Third Party Inks?

HercuLEAN

Has anyone used CMYKEngineering for third party ink, purchased a machine from them (printer), and how has it gone?

I'm currently running multiple CET printers but the support is lacking, wondering if they would be able to handle the support (for example - the belt keeps walking on the printer and CET can't seem to help fix it). I am just worried that CET struggles so much with my support, that a third party would be even more in over their head...

Any experiences with CMYKEngineering would be appreciated, if DM works better that is fine, thanks!

CMYKENGINEERING

Merchant Member
Hey we know those jokers!

No comment on ink since the question was asked of our customers.

We have no problem working on CET printers--they are rebrands of another manufacturer with which we are very familiar. Everyone who has used our services know how good we are.

We prefer to support printers that use Lipla (our UV ink), though we have been known to help those in dire need regardless.

Feel free to ask any other questions, DM or otherwise.

KevSign

Yes, we were the first client for a long time for our OCE UV Flatbed and new EFI Vutek.
You will get support for their ink but also their expertise on any UV flatbed printer with the best solution for your business.
Most Chinese printers here in the USA will not know; they sold your printer to you on your own. CMYK has good printers, and they understand and have the common sense to fix these printers.

We are purchasing used EFI Vutek H125, which CMYK will de-install and install with their ink in May 2024.

Feel free to call Kevin at 714-313-0164.

Has anyone used CMYKEngineering for third party ink, purchased a machine from them (printer), and how has it gone?

I'm currently running multiple CET printers but the support is lacking, wondering if they would be able to handle the support (for example - the belt keeps walking on the printer and CET can't seem to help fix it). I am just worried that CET struggles so much with my support, that a third party would be even more in over their head...

Any experiences with CMYKEngineering would be appreciated, if DM works better that is fine, thanks!
I'd love to talk to you about UV printers and viable options for you. I work for STS Inks, a US ink manufacturer who is also a dealer for various lines of printers and we offer full hands on support in house. Because we truly make the ink and do not have to outsource, we can offer complete turnkey solutions.

Jason Scott Meisner
561-445-6694