• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FL Complete screen printing shop

VizualVoice

I just learned how to change my title status
Full textile screen printing shop ready to go! Almost everything you need to start making shirts right away including educational materials. With a helper to load/unload, you can easily crank out 100+ shirts an hour!

CAPS 6 color 4 station screen printing press. Full-featured, professional quality manual printing press. It is in VERY GOOD CONDITION, please ignore the rest of the mess and chaos surrounding, we're in the middle of moving This press has been in occasional service for about 15 years made me lots of money and has lots left to make in it! It's been inside in a climate-controlled setting the entire time so not rusted or ragged-out. Only selling because of space limitations in my new place.

Press has micro registration - this allows easy adjustment for multi-color printing and is a huge timesaver for setup. Spring assisted screen arm lifting - takes a lot of the wear and tear off your body.

Adult size AND youth size platens included as well as a neckline platen add-on for around the collar or tagging. You get 4 "pocket master" mini platens which also are great for sleeves!

2 separate flashes included. You can use both (not usually needed), or keep one as a backup like I did:
Flash 1: BBC Black body flash dryer 110v - run off a standard household outlet
Flash 2: BBC black flash 220v - will require a dryer outlet or similar. Plug can be changed to suit what you have.

30" x 10' Lawson conveyor dryer with air (helps with water base inks if you decide to use them). It's not pretty but it's a workhorse and still going strong. It has 3 separate heating elements meaning of one dies you're not dead in the water until a replacement arrives, you just slow down the belt speed. I had that happen a few years ago on a Fri afternoon and was able to keep working through the weekend to finish up an order . Ran that way until the part arrived later the next week when it was then installed ad didn't lose a bit of work. Waste heat can be ducted outside through the top or let loose inside the shop to keep you toasty warm in the winter.

TONS of plastisol ink. Black, white, silver and a rainbow of colors. You will not need to buy ink for a long time, like multiple thousands of shirts. The black and white are mostly full. Puff and smooth hand additives included. Quarts of CMYK ink for 4 color process to do true photo-realistic prints.
4 quarts of solvent based ink (I think it's actually 6!) for signs or stickers if you want to do those too.

Approx 2 dozen ink spatulas +/-.
Approx 19 squeegees ranging from 4"-16" +/- (I'm saying approximately but that's the minimum number I've found. As I continue packing up and find more I'll add them in! )

Homemade exposure unit with foam and weight, will burn a screen in 4 minutes 30 seconds with the included gallon of screen emulsion (you may need to buy a bottle of diazo sensitizer for about 10 bucks, it's got a short shelf life and the included one might be expired)

Alignment board for art placement on screens with grid markings that match the exposure unit and press locations. No crooked prints allowed!

Approx 50 20x24" wooden screen frames Approx 14 20x24" aluminum screen frames (mix of 110, 156, 230 mesh) A few hat frames Approx 9 large frames for coroplast yard signs. Note about frames: some are uncoated and ready to use, some will need to be reclaimed. If you don't know how I can guide you through it, it's easy with a cheap pressure washer (not included)

Screen drying cabinet (can be used as-is, or you can add a dehumidifier for faster drying)
1 rolling screen rack
2 exposure calculators
2 scoop coaters

Misc. chemicals including platen adhesive and screen opener
An almost full gallon of Ulano Proclaim emulsion (again you may need to purchase fresh diazo sensitizer for about 10 bucks)
Full quart of Ulano QTX emulsion (unopened, may be expired but I don't think so)

INFO HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL RIGH AWAY: Educational materials including Book of "How to print t-shirts for fun and profit" DVDs "nylon jacket printing" , "screen printing heat transfers", and "fundamentals of 4 color process". In addition to this stuff, I'll be available for consultation to help get you running. I've been screen printing commercially for about 15 years now.

Also included is an Epson Artisan 1430 13" wide printer for printing positives and inkjet transfers. This printer alone runs about 1500 bucks if memory serves. Works perfectly (no clogged nozzles), I've used it regularly to keep it printing. Some spare inks included (I don't have the count handy but you shouldn't need to by ink for a while). I'll also make you a great deal on a ton of inkjet shirt transfer media for both light and dark shirts if you want it.
Roll (partial) of inkjet positive material included for printing your designs to make screens. Anything else I come across related to screen printing as I pack up my shop to move.

Currently located in Dundee, FL 33838. Moving up near Gainesville, FL. I have a small trailer and could help with delivery within a reasonable distance, but would prefer for you to come get it all as it would take a couple trips in my little 8x6 trailer .

I'd like to see $5k for everything, which is honestly a pretty good deal. Open to counter-offers if you can reasonably articulate why you value it. Lots more pics available or ask if there's something specific you want to see or know about.

Attachments

• PXL_20230729_003605547.jpg
    PXL_20230729_003605547.jpg
    425.8 KB · Views: 139,493
  • PXL_20230731_192545519.jpg
    PXL_20230731_192545519.jpg
    507.4 KB · Views: 129
  • PXL_20230731_192550439.jpg
    PXL_20230731_192550439.jpg
    513 KB · Views: 135
  • PXL_20230731_192601683.jpg
    PXL_20230731_192601683.jpg
    529.6 KB · Views: 146
  • PXL_20230731_192619734.jpg
    PXL_20230731_192619734.jpg
    532.3 KB · Views: 144

VizualVoice

Full textile screen printing shop ready to go! Almost everything you need to start making shirts right away including educational materials. With a helper to load/unload, you can easily crank out 100+ shirts an hour!

CAPS 6 color 4 station screen printing press. Full-featured, professional quality manual printing press. It is in VERY GOOD CONDITION, please ignore the rest of the mess and chaos surrounding, we're in the middle of moving This press has been in occasional service for about 15 years made me lots of money and has lots left to make in it! It's been inside in a climate-controlled setting the entire time so not rusted or ragged-out. Only selling because of space limitations in my new place.

Press has micro registration - this allows easy adjustment for multi-color printing and is a huge timesaver for setup. Spring assisted screen arm lifting - takes a lot of the wear and tear off your body.

Adult size AND youth size platens included as well as a neckline platen add-on for around the collar or tagging. You get 4 "pocket master" mini platens which also are great for sleeves!

2 separate flashes included. You can use both (not usually needed), or keep one as a backup like I did:
Flash 1: BBC Black body flash dryer 110v - run off a standard household outlet
Flash 2: BBC black flash 220v - will require a dryer outlet or similar. Plug can be changed to suit what you have.

30" x 10' Lawson conveyor dryer with air (helps with water base inks if you decide to use them). It's not pretty but it's a workhorse and still going strong. It has 3 separate heating elements meaning of one dies you're not dead in the water until a replacement arrives, you just slow down the belt speed. I had that happen a few years ago on a Fri afternoon and was able to keep working through the weekend to finish up an order . Ran that way until the part arrived later the next week when it was then installed ad didn't lose a bit of work. Waste heat can be ducted outside through the top or let loose inside the shop to keep you toasty warm in the winter.

TONS of plastisol ink. Black, white, silver and a rainbow of colors. You will not need to buy ink for a long time, like multiple thousands of shirts. The black and white are mostly full. Puff and smooth hand additives included. Quarts of CMYK ink for 4 color process to do true photo-realistic prints.
4 quarts of solvent based ink (I think it's actually 6!) for signs or stickers if you want to do those too.

Approx 2 dozen ink spatulas +/-.
Approx 19 squeegees ranging from 4"-16" +/- (I'm saying approximately but that's the minimum number I've found. As I continue packing up and find more I'll add them in! )

Homemade exposure unit with foam and weight, will burn a screen in 4 minutes 30 seconds with the included gallon of screen emulsion (you may need to buy a bottle of diazo sensitizer for about 10 bucks, it's got a short shelf life and the included one might be expired)

Alignment board for art placement on screens with grid markings that match the exposure unit and press locations. No crooked prints allowed!

Approx 50 20x24" wooden screen frames Approx 14 20x24" aluminum screen frames (mix of 110, 156, 230 mesh) A few hat frames Approx 9 large frames for coroplast yard signs. Note about frames: some are uncoated and ready to use, some will need to be reclaimed. If you don't know how I can guide you through it, it's easy with a cheap pressure washer (not included)

Screen drying cabinet (can be used as-is, or you can add a dehumidifier for faster drying)
1 rolling screen rack
2 exposure calculators
2 scoop coaters

Misc. chemicals including platen adhesive and screen opener
An almost full gallon of Ulano Proclaim emulsion (again you may need to purchase fresh diazo sensitizer for about 10 bucks)
Full quart of Ulano QTX emulsion (unopened, may be expired but I don't think so)

INFO HELP YOU BE SUCCESSFUL RIGH AWAY: Educational materials including Book of "How to print t-shirts for fun and profit" DVDs "nylon jacket printing" , "screen printing heat transfers", and "fundamentals of 4 color process". In addition to this stuff, I'll be available for consultation to help get you running. I've been screen printing commercially for about 15 years now.

Also included is an Epson Artisan 1430 13" wide printer for printing positives and inkjet transfers. This printer alone runs about 1500 bucks if memory serves. Works perfectly (no clogged nozzles), I've used it regularly to keep it printing. Some spare inks included (I don't have the count handy but you shouldn't need to by ink for a while). I'll also make you a great deal on a ton of inkjet shirt transfer media for both light and dark shirts if you want it.
Roll (partial) of inkjet positive material included for printing your designs to make screens. Anything else I come across related to screen printing as I pack up my shop to move.

Currently located in Dundee, FL 33838. Moving up near Gainesville, FL. I have a small trailer and could help with delivery within a reasonable distance, but would prefer for you to come get it all as it would take a couple trips in my little 8x6 trailer .

I'd like to see $5k for everything, which is honestly a pretty good deal. Open to counter-offers if you can reasonably articulate why you value it. Lots more pics available or ask if there's something specific you want to see or know about.

Attachments

• PXL_20230731_192726247.jpg
    PXL_20230731_192726247.jpg
    645.3 KB · Views: 124
  • PXL_20230731_192715570.jpg
    PXL_20230731_192715570.jpg
    349.8 KB · Views: 111
  • PXL_20230731_192642876.jpg
    PXL_20230731_192642876.jpg
    539.5 KB · Views: 108
  • PXL_20230731_192957094.jpg
    PXL_20230731_192957094.jpg
    252.4 KB · Views: 120
  • PXL_20230731_193015102.jpg
    PXL_20230731_193015102.jpg
    326.9 KB · Views: 145

VizualVoice

Bump to the top! I had someone on here interested a while back but then he ghosted me after some discussion :mad:

Equipment is just outside of Gainesville, FL and I'm open to offers. Let's talk!

White Haus

Not a Newbie
How useful would all this equipment/supplies be for screenprinting signs and decals? I saw you mentioned you had frames for coroplast signs.

I don't have any interest in getting into garment printing but have always wanted to toy around with screenprinting signs and decals.

VizualVoice

How useful would all this equipment/supplies be for screenprinting signs and decals? I saw you mentioned you had frames for coroplast signs.

I don't have any interest in getting into garment printing but have always wanted to toy around with screenprinting signs and decals.
To be fair this is mostly setup for textiles. For the printing on coro signs, I do have a pair of frame clamp hinges, that basically allow you to turn any flat surface that you can screw them down to into a printing press. At one point I had a home-built vacuum table for screening vinyl decals for several customers and used them primarily for that but it was damaged by water (top was made out of particle board) and those customers are long gone so I never rebuilt it. I could talk you though making one, it's not difficult at all. I do have several (4 or 5 I think ?) quarts of solvent-based ink and a partial gallon of thinner/cleaner for it that also works great on coro. The smaller frames can obviously be used on signs as well, just wouldn't achieve full-bleed on your standard 18x24 sign, they're 20x24 (standard garment size) which gives a print area max of like 17x21 if memory serves. They do work just fine for stickers and I actually used to know a guy who did a lot of band posters and such on paper using water-based inks and sometimes even latex or acrylic paints.

I suppose if one were being creative about it, separate platens could be made for the press allowing one to register coro blanks on the press instead of tees. It's not unthinkable, would just take a little imagination. They are heavy enough to stay in place without the vacuum, whereas sheet vinyl wants to lift up so the vacuum is a bigger deal there.

VizualVoice

Bumping this to the top. If you've any interest hit me up, I need the space back sooner rather than later. Location just outside of Gainesville, FL. Open to offers at this point. And like I said I am more than happy to be a resource to the buyer to help them get up and running in pretty short order.

Had one fellow on here a while back that we had several conversations and it sounded like he was about to pull the trigger, but then he ghosted me. :frustrated: