• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corrugated Polycarbonate for Sign Letter Tracks

SignStudent

Anyone know where to find 4’x8’ sheets of corrugated acrylic or polycarbonate like what you see in this photo?

Attachments

• IMG_2445.jpeg
    IMG_2445.jpeg
    823.8 KB · Views: 94

GaSouthpaw

Profane and profane accessories.
It's V3 fiberglass. Haven't done one with that in a very long time, but I sort of recall getting it from a regular plastic provider.

Last edited:

signbrad

Corrugated plastic sheet is not used much in the sign industry anymore. The roofing industry uses corrugated polycarbonate and PVC, but the sizes are limited, I have found.

The c-series and v-series corrugations were common at one time. I seem to recall getting corrugated even in acrylic, as well as fiberglass, as mentioned. 4x8s might be hard to find. Roofing suppliers typically stock widths that match the narrow corrugated metal roofing panels.

SignStudent

CORRUGATED FIBERGLASS
The corrugation runs the wrong direction on these and they're not quite thick enough for my purposes unfortunately.