• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Error 200 - Head Memory

rodrigo_toledo

I have a Mimaki JV33, sometimes show Error 200 but after switching off and on again worked. At the time the error 200 returned and can not longer use the machine. According to the Maintenence manual recommends the following tips:

1. check the head memory cable
2. replace the headmemory
3. replace the ink slider pcb assy
4. replace the ma pcb ssy

It would help to know if before the replacement of the recommended parts there is some other test to do? And what insurance site can buy these pieces?

amyink

I have a Mimaki JV33, sometimes show Error 200 but after switching off and on again worked. At the time the error 200 returned and can not longer use the machine. According to the Maintenence manual recommends the following tips:

It would help to know if before the replacement of the recommended parts there is some other test to do? And what insurance site can buy these pieces?

It is head memory error, but head memory have little chance damaged.
So, you can try the following steps:

1, start printer and check light of slider board, if it is not on. The problem is surely coused by slider board.
2, if the light of slider board is on, it is need re plug (or replace) cable from slider board to head, and cable from main board to slider board.
3, If it is still not work after step 2, it is need test the slider board and main board with another printer.

Amy

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
The attached may help some in troubleshooting this issue. It is a few documents specific to electrical troubleshooting and you will need a multimeter to test certain components. Also BEFORE you disconnect any cables inside let the machine site unplugged or with the side power switch off for at least 15 minutes. My guess is one of the FFC flex cables to the head or between the slider board and main board, the slider board itself, or the main board itself. In that order....

Attachments

• JV33ElectricalTroubleshooting.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 670

rodrigo_toledo

thank you. I washed the plate with 98% alcohol (isopropyl), then clean contacts. He returned to answer and sooner or later the error. I got a card to test, post the result then.

rodrigo_toledo

solve all these problems with the motherboard cleaning, removed, washed with alcohol and clean contacts, I put it back and shows no more errors.

eesanopi

It is head memory error, but head memory have little chance damaged.
So, you can try the following steps:

1, start printer and check light of slider board, if it is not on. The problem is surely coused by slider board.
2, if the light of slider board is on, it is need re plug (or replace) cable from slider board to head, and cable from main board to slider board.
3, If it is still not work after step 2, it is need test the slider board and main board with another printer.

Amy

Hi

My JV33 shows this problem too, I thihk is a damaged flat cable between mainboard and slider because I can't see any light on slider, somebody can show me where is the led indicator on the silder board?, for now I replaced printhead, silder, flat cables from slider to printhead, mainboard, but have the same error.

Hope any can send me any information or picture.

Regards

PJ758

I'm getting this errror changed head memory, changed head cables, what would be the best option pcb slider board or a main board?

Attachments

• P_20171105_115938.jpg
    P_20171105_115938.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 482
  • P_20171104_104831.jpg
    P_20171104_104831.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 963