• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

FC7000-100 error message

bradsc1954

I have an FC7000 that I recently got. I am the process of trying to set it up. When I send a cutting job from Illustrator using cutting master 2. I get error 1, instruction not recognized.

What am I doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Brad

Sounds like you are trying to send in the wrong language. Either that or you are trying to send without a driver installed. Language can be changed via the plotters interface. Menu> I/F>Command> Change Language and see if this helps.

tbullo

Superunknown
Agree, sounds like you need to put plotter into gp-gl. No media in, hit initial menu, interface, command then select gp-gl.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Yeah, the person you bought it from was probably using Flexi or some other RIP that uses a different language. When using the Graphtec plug-in it has to be setup for GP-GL. Also, on another note, that machine is no longer supported and very hard to get parts for. Hopefully you didn't pay too much for it.