• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Firmware Update

westpointsigns

How do I update the firmware for a Falcon Outdoor 48?

There's nothing on the Mutoh Site and it was suggested as a possible fix for dropping prints.

FrankW

This printers can't be upgraded with a file downloaded from the internet. Firmwares for this machines are delivered on a memory card which needs to be plugged into the printer. There is a slot for that, as far as I remember on the same side of the electronic box where the interface is.

You should ask your mutoh dealer for that upgrade.

Dr^stik

Was curious as to your progress on the firmware upgrade. I have a Falcon Outdoor dropping prints also and have exhausted every suggestion as well.

westpointsigns

I gave up on it after putting a new power supply, power conditioner, RAM and a print server on it. Everything points to the main board so I bought a new 1204 and upgraded to FlexiSIGN PRO 10.5.1.
The Falcon printed great but I never knew when it was going to drop a print. Might print 20 banners and It would drop number 21.