• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Gday from New-Brunswick Canada

The Duke

G'day fellow sign makers and printers!
only proper to introduce myself as the rest :)

I have 20 years experience in the sign industry and own a small one man show business on the east coast in New Brunswick, Canada. I've always had a passion for the printing industry.
I blame it on my father, as i was born into it. He had a knack for being involved in just about anything printing.

Oddly enough, I only started into the industry at 15. Learning Corel draw, weeding ruby, screen printing UV election signs on a cameo press.

I have experience with UV and air dry screenprint, t-shirts, screen printed textile transfers, vinyl signs, wraps, graphic design and dabble in other things such as 3D printing.

My equipment:
- 6 over 6 Vastex HD2000 manual press with vastex dryer
- 24" Graphtec ce6000
- 54" Roland VP-540
- 55" Cold Laminator
- Stahls heat press
- Snapmaker 3D printer.

Its great to see a good community helping each other out in these forums. I get along with the majority of the sign shops around here.
I've always said, a healthy competition is better than cut throat competition!