• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

getting tired of these people.

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
when it rains,

monsoon.

Attachments

• TSP-proof 2016-06-02 at 4.53.53 PM.jpg
    TSP-proof 2016-06-02 at 4.53.53 PM.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 54

reQ

But would not they give you MORE BUSINESS LATER or ALL OF THEIR BUSINESS LATER?!!!

Kwiksigns

wookie
Don't do a $27 decal... Minimum order here is $100. Even at that I still get annoyed making 2 yard signs for $50 each

reQ

But I found the same decal in China for $3 with shipping included! Can't you match China's price?
Just had a guy who found some camo 4x4 truck decals on ebay for 9.99 for a set of two and asked why i am at $45 & if i can do it for 10 bucks (which is still to low of a price)

oksigns

But listen, if you manage to work with them, they will be sure to tell all their friends, family, and coworkers about what a good job you did and it will all be worth it when that business starts rolling in. <end sarcasm>

reQ

But listen, if you manage to work with them, they will be sure to tell all their friends, family, and coworkers about what a good job you did and it will all be worth it when that business starts rolling in. <end sarcasm>

Well, you will have to hire more staff to be able to handle all that business when it starts rolling in!

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Just had a guy who found some camo 4x4 truck decals on ebay for 9.99 for a set of two and asked why i am at $45 & if i can do it for 10 bucks (which is still to low of a price)

Ah Ebay.... cheapening hard working American made products since 1995.