• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP 360 Banner Haze in Shop

daenterpri

Hello!

We've noticed that we are seeing a haze in our shop lately after printing banner. We print Arlon 313. Looks like our temps when printing banner are 230F. Does anyone else have this issue? When we print on our regular adhesive vinyl (roll after roll), we don't see this issue. Although we are printing at 221F when we print our regular adhesive. Any ideas? The haze is almost like a fog, and it's got an odor. It doesn't seem healthy.

Question 2: Do you guys have any recommendations for air purification in shops? We have a 1200 sq/ft shop that we cram in 2 - HP 360's, 2 large Summa cutters, 2 large laminators, a Summa Flatbed cutter and 4 large work benches :) We just got ductless AC system this last year.

Does anyone use the Island Clean Air purifiers?

I care about my guys and their health, which is why I got the Latex printers to begin with. Any help would be appreciated :)

Snydo

Island Clean Air makes quality scrubbers, we have a 11 year old Duster 2000 and with 3 solvent printers running daily and you smell nothing unless you stick your nose up to the print. The footprint on it is about 4 sq. feet.