• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp after market latex printheads?

Straycatgr

Hello. Has somebody ever tried replacing the latex printheads with non original? Do they work without causing trouble? I have an old 370 hp latex and I was thinking to take a hat route. Thanks :)

cornholio

Are there real aftermarket printheads? I can't think of someone come up with the technology and knowhow for that price... maybe some shady "refurbishers-refillers".

Straycatgr

I saw some for sale in ebay for half price. I am just asking if somebody ever tried these with success and if they are any good.. Seems like they are refills and its not really worth it. My HP printheads don't last very much though. They start fading out after 4-6 months. Not sure if that is a long or short period though, but yes I do agree they are cheap anyway :)

balstestrat

Problem Solver
I saw some for sale in ebay for half price. I am just asking if somebody ever tried these with success and if they are any good.. Seems like they are refills and its not really worth it. My HP printheads don't last very much though. They start fading out after 4-6 months. Not sure if that is a long or short period though, but yes I do agree they are cheap anyway :)
L370 should be pushing like 3000m2 in 5 months. That's pretty good.