• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Installation code of conduct agreement?

netsol

While I personally feel a lot of the same sentiment as y'all about not wanting to be told what to and not to do on a site.... I work for a larger school district and it is my understanding that no one can be contracted to work on our properties without following some pretty specific rules. Most of these have to do with safety and background checks to make sure we don't do things like mix felons with students, etc.... but some have things like making sure everyone is paid a 'prevailing wage' or making sure no employee is being treated unfairly because their boss was the lowest bidder. Some pertain to dress code and others to conduct while working on our properties. I believe we expect anyone who is working on our property to be dressed professional enough that they do not look out of place (though there is specific language somewhere).

If you don't want to respect someone's wishes on their own property (while making money...) - you do not have to, just pass on the work.

Over the years, this has been requested of us and in turn I've requested people to do it for us.

Ya don't want a person representing your company to use foul or slur type language. No off-color jokes or just wasting time on the job jabbering about bullsh!t,
Had a guy show up once wearing a t shirt with naked girls all over the front and one mammoth one on the back. Do ya want that out there representing you ??

I totally understand the request.

The proper way to respond is not to argue with them, but let them know you already do follow those same rules and are quite professional in your own image or representing their company. Why act like a jackass over something so obvious ??
normally i am the only one representing my company using that type of language