• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Looking to buy screen printing eq. Dealer recommendations?

Quark

Merchant Member
Hello, we’re looking to buy UV screen printing equipment for yard signs. Anyone can recommend a reputable dealer ?

Also open for used equipment offers if anyone has anything available (printer, dryer)

Thanks !

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
For used I'd keep a look out on ebay, I've seen some decent older setups on there with everything, semi auto press, dryer and big exposure table at really good prices.

Glavin_ID

M&R only makes t-shirt printing equipment as of recently. I was floored when I went to their website a few months ago to see what was out there as we have some of their older semi auto presses and could only find garment equipment.

I would set alerts on Machinio. It’s craws the web for listings specific to whatever you tell it to look for. I also agree with watching eBay. I know Digital Equipment Brokers sometimes has used screen presses for sale as well.

Joseph44708

I Drink And I Know Things
M&R only makes t-shirt printing equipment as of recently. I was floored when I went to their website a few months ago to see what was out there as we have some of their older semi auto presses and could only find garment equipment.

I would set alerts on Machinio. It’s craws the web for listings specific to whatever you tell it to look for. I also agree with watching eBay. I know Digital Equipment Brokers sometimes has used screen presses for sale as well.
I'm running a M&R Saturn.
Printing on Coloplast, .040 and .080 Styrene.

BrianC

Hello, we’re looking to buy UV screen printing equipment for yard signs. Anyone can recommend a reputable dealer ?

Also open for used equipment offers if anyone has anything available (printer, dryer)

Thanks !
Firesprint has two Satern presses and dryers available. 888-509-7446

UpAndPrinting

If you need well serviced and ready to go DTF and DTG capable printers, I have quite a selection of printers that are as close to new as possible. I've wanted to share my website for some time because I really like how it came out. My inventory can be viewed here: https://UpAndPrinting.com