• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Mimaki error 190

HyperGeil

Hi everyone,

And great to find a forum that welcomes newcomers

I have a Mimaki CJV300-160 it got for a bargain from a company.

It is a 2019 model.

In the display when starter it shows:

Error 190
Main PCB V41-1

Anyone have an idea about that error?

Attachments

• IMG_3820.jpeg
    IMG_3820.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 51

Smoke_Jaguar

Might be a bad EPL (main board), could be voltages, or disconnected wires. Does it ever boot, or does it throw the error immediately?

HyperGeil

Might be a bad EPL (main board), could be voltages, or disconnected wires. Does it ever boot, or does it throw the error immediately?
I always end in the error.

I actually found the Maintenance Manual, and it have a lot information to check - especially some fuses and leds on the main board.

So I will start there - and then found out the error is a fault in the 42V supply voltage - so will try to check that out too

But hoped someone were able to point it closer maybe.

Smoke_Jaguar

The power supply voltage is adjustable, so hopefully it just needs tweaking. If not, those TDK Lambda units can be pricey buggers.

njsignguy

I am also getting this error. I was printing and it stopped mid print. Machine totally froze but was still powered on. I had to reboot the machine to do anything and it came back with this error. I have a video of my machine booting with the error.

HyperGeil

I am also getting this error. I was printing and it stopped mid print. Machine totally froze but was still powered on. I had to reboot the machine to do anything and it came back with this error. I have a video of my machine booting with the error.
Exact same error - what I have found out it that many of the Mimaki models share parts.

And on the PCB there are some specific fuses and LEDs that can blow, if fx. external power is unstable.

My hope is over the next days to have time to measure the components on the PCB and hopefully find an error.

What I have found is that the error refer to 42V supply voltage for the main PCB (EPL2).

So I keep you updated here, when I have news