• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

PC stopped detecting my USB for my ROLAND GX-24

JackiePR

I'm sorry about the accident.
The picture was the best I could take. It is a GX-24 CAMM-1 SERVO serial # ZT51940 with USB and female Serial port on the right side.

NETSOL, today I ordered the cable you told me, the one in the link.

I want to make sure if I will be able to use the cable I ordered today alone without any adapter.
Or do I need to order a Null Modem adapter to use it?

Attachments

• 20240513_204846.jpg
    20240513_204846.jpg
    809.8 KB · Views: 17

Attila Nagy

The cable I just ordered is the one Netsol sent in the link he recommended me to buy. That is the one I am asking if I use that one once it arrives, if I can use that alone without any additional adapter. Just that new cable once I receive it.

Sorry for any confusion.

God bless.
The description does not clearly says it is a NULL MODEM cable (cross linked) but still could be. In default serial adapters are STRAIGHT. You might need a male-female Null modem dongle. Free to give a try. make sure baud rate settings are the same on the cutter and on your cutting software.

JackiePR

Hello Netsol. Hope you are fine. I just received the cable today. Let me know how to proceed.
Just in case, my time is just like the US eastern time at PuertoRico. Where are you at?

netsol

Can you post a picture of the connectors on back of the machine?
I looked at spec sheet and it said your machine is usb only
prhps I download the wrong thing?

Terry01

Is it showing as a generic printer in control panel settings, under printers and devices. You may also need to change settings in cmos to recognize the cutter. Been years since I owned one of these, but remember it took some setting up for it to recognize it. Will also add that I have never run one on win 10, only had XP back then.