• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Pre-cut VHB Squares

DerbyCitySignGuy

Anybody know who makes pre-cut 1" x 1" VHB squares for mounting small signs? I've found them online from companies that are clearly buying VHB, cutting, and reselling, but does anybody know of a company that manufactures pre-cut squares so I don't have to pay an arm and a leg (beyond the already arm-and-a-leg cost of VHB)?

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
Pro-Tip -
Lay out a few feet of VHB on a cutting mat. Don't press down. Slice away. I can make hundreds of these in a few minutes. Also useful for trimming 1" VHB to 1/2" for thinner letters.

DerbyCitySignGuy

Pro-Tip -
Lay out a few feet of VHB on a cutting mat. Don't press down. Slice away. I can make hundreds of these in a few minutes. Also useful for trimming 1" VHB to 1/2" for thinner letters.

That's what we do now, too time consuming for the volume we need.

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
It takes longer to peel the damn liner anyway, lol.
Just out of curiosity, what kind of volume are you looking for if hundreds in a few minutes isn't fast enough?

DerbyCitySignGuy

It takes longer to peel the damn liner anyway, lol.
Just out of curiosity, what kind of volume are you looking for if hundreds in a few minutes isn't fast enough?

You're not kidding. Removing the liner is infuriating.

We do a lot of ADA sign packages that are hundreds (sometimes thousands) of signs at a time that require four to eight pieces each. Much easier to pull the tape off of rolls ready to go.