• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Printing Problem - Not printing right

jestoker723

I'm having a problem printing on my 1204. It printed fine yesterday. I went to print today and it is not printing right. I can see bands and the colors are not right. The reds look like pink and the grey looks blue. I've attached a couple of photos that may help. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• ArcherARed.jpg
    ArcherARed.jpg
    150.1 KB · Views: 69
  • ArcherService.jpg
    ArcherService.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 72

jestoker723

I did the nozzle test and it shows that the nozzles are clogged. I'm in the process of dong a cleaning to see it helps. They recommend putting a saturated lint free cloth over the capping pad for 30 minutes. Is this the best thing to do?

jestoker723

On another note---- I can't find in the manual how to switch the printer to a strong clean instead of a regular clean. Thanks for any help

thewvsignguy

on the 1204 pressing the right arrow? or the enter button? will let you select between 2 or 3 cleaning methods.

Sorry I'm at home and can't remember the correct button.

Stealth Ryder

looks like you may have left the head un-capped over night... Soaking the nozzles should do the trick...

or

the seal on the captop has some debris or dried ink on it letting air in while capped...