• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sign cover

Precision

Royal Printing out of Denver is where we get ours when we need one.

Some people call them "Toaster Box" covers.

Create a proof of the banner cover with a side view for thickness. Send that and your email request to them and ask for a quote.

I hope this helps!

Happy Easter!

ProSignTN

If it's a sign such as attached pics you can easily make your own. Village Pharm, which was very temporary, is just grommets every 6" and a couple dozen feet of paracord. PRC, which was an economy way to o semi permanent, had pole pockets around perimeter of banners. I placed a patch of gorilla tape over the screws and filed down the sharp corners. Slid EMT poles thru pockets and tensioned it down with heavy duty zip ties. PRC is in a high wind area and the install lasted longer than the color fade on the sign.

For bollard covers, well duh, it's coroplast and DS tape. I've never had to temporarily cover a parking sign, so I don't have a clue.

Attachments

• KIMG5888.JPG
    KIMG5888.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 40
  • DSC03078.JPG
    DSC03078.JPG
    601.8 KB · Views: 39

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
If it's a sign such as attached pics you can easily make your own. Village Pharm, which was very temporary, is just grommets every 6" and a couple dozen feet of paracord. PRC, which was an economy way to o semi permanent, had pole pockets around perimeter of banners. I placed a patch of gorilla tape over the screws and filed down the sharp corners. Slid EMT poles thru pockets and tensioned it down with heavy duty zip ties. PRC is in a high wind area and the install lasted longer than the color fade on the sign.

For bollard covers, well duh, it's coroplast and DS tape. I've never had to temporarily cover a parking sign, so I don't have a clue.
Well thank goodness we aren't covering a parking sign. It's a big 12 foot monument sign.