• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

So, my takeout pizza was not ready...

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I walked in to Pizza Hut and didn't see my pizza sitting on the rack. And from all appearances it wasn't going to be exiting the oven anytime soon.

So...I patiently wait fifteen or so minutes.

I thought it felt unusually heavy carrying it out to the car.

By my count, there were nearly 70 pepperonis on this medium pan pizza...some layered three-deep.

And, oh yeah...majorly extra cheese.

Shout out to the Hillsdale, MI Pizza Hut for crafting this cardiac catastrophe.

JB

1.jpg

Last edited:

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I walked in to Pizza Hut and didn't see my pizza sitting on the rack. And from all appearances it wasn't going to be exiting the oven anytime soon.

By my count, there were nearly 70 pepperonis on this medium pan pizza...some layered three-deep.

And, oh yea...majorly extra cheese.

JB
It looks good, and you should have enough leftover grease to repack the wheel bearings on an International Harvester Scout.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Wow, I used to work at a pizza hut many years ago, and the portions of every ingredient are very specific. Precise Little measuring cups for each ingredient. Either things have changed, or you got lucky with a rebel in portions!

AndersHerp

Something, something Dark Side
Wow, I used to work at a pizza hut many years ago, and the portions of every ingredient are very specific. Precise Little measuring cups for each ingredient. Either things have changed, or you got lucky with a rebel in portions!
I did too, about 20 years ago. And if memory serves me correct, we had to put 40 pepperonis on a medium pizza.

RandyDe

And, oh yeah...majorly extra cheese.

JB

View attachment 168213
This looks absolutely delicious. I would smash that.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Wha.......... ?? with a gun to your head. . . . . . . . . . . because you made them eat it, first.