• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Substrate Vendors???

Advertise IT

New to the sign industry. What are some good vendors of substrates for flat bed printing? Most of what I have been getting is not so flat lol

Superior_Adam

Grimco, Graphic Solutions Group, N Glantz. Really depends on where your located but Grimco is pretty much all over with 65 or so locations.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why can't we... or at least me...... click on your avatar and view your profile ??

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I can see everyone else's, but his just stays blank. Now whadafug am I doing wrong ??

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Only you can answer that.
I can tell you how to do it right though...Click on the NAME, a little window flies out, click on the NAME again (in the little window), then in the carbon fiber bar, click on About.
hang tight, I'll make you a visual...

1673642994387.png

Now, what I want to know is - how does he have an avatar when you click into the profile, but it doesn't show up on the message boards. ?!

BigNate

Kelly/Spicers as well as Veritiv work well - they are geared up more for the paper printing industry - I have often felt this means they are already used to working with less margin, and as such sell the wide format papers for less than what wide format specific vendors sell rolls for. (However, I may just be doing enough volume in the paper printing to get a better price across the board from these two....) (I have done some price comparisons on exact same product with about a 30% lower price from Kelly vs our wide format vendors - though the selection will not be as great.)

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Only you can answer that.
I can tell you how to do it right though...Click on the NAME, a little window flies out, click on the NAME again (in the little window), then in the carbon fiber bar, click on About.
hang tight, I'll make you a visual...

View attachment 163428

Now, what I want to know is - how does he have an avatar when you click into the profile, but it doesn't show up on the message boards. ?!

That's how I've been doing it for like ever. When I click on this one, nothing happens. I do all the time for various reasons. In fact, you only hafta hover over it to make the window pop out.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Oh come on!!! Its catchy and covers all the bases lol
I think Adam was referring/talking to "Superior Adam". Your thread has been invaded by Adams.

1673644415008.png

...Well NOW the picture I saw in your profile is showing up on the message board. Must be a lag somewhere.