• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Summa activation key

DirtSquirt

Bought a used Suma s75t. I've downloaded four different software trials including flexi. I can connect and cut from flexi and the others. I've used an older version of this plotter, and other plotters.
When I watch videos on YouTube on how to use this plotter all the videos show touch screens with menus I don't have
Done all kind of troubleshooting including updating firmware. Here are screen grabs of the two menus I can get into. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_20231203_185112682_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231203_185112682_HDR.jpg
    768.1 KB · Views: 78
  • IMG_20231203_185102953_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20231203_185102953_HDR.jpg
    802.5 KB · Views: 58

Saturn

Aging Member
Most of the videos online are going to be for the S2 or new S3 models, and they do have different looking menus. A lot of the terminology and options will be the same though.

You probably already have it, but most things should be covered in the manual. If you have more specific issues, I bet someone can here can offer advice.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
You don't need any "Summa activation key". Just keep cutting! What else would you need?!

Last edited: