• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa S2 drift when paneling PROBLEM

Vegaaard

Hello!
My summa S2 75cm have problems when I have paneling on.
I love the paneling function, but last year it give me problems.. after machine feed out 50cm and start cutting again so have the foil drifted 1-2mm
this made huge problems with large print..
My solution has be to set the machine to 140 cm paneling so it takes most of my production
Did someone have tips ? I can't remember I have this problems when the machine was new.
the machine seller just sett down speed and acceleration..

Any tips ?

Attachments

• Skjermbilde 2024-05-20 kl. 09.06.54.png
    Skjermbilde 2024-05-20 kl. 09.06.54.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 32

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
As was previously mentioned, swapping the pinch rollers and gently cleaning the grit roller should help improve the tracking/feeding if that is what is causing the issue in this case. You can run a tracking test to see how well the cutter is tracking your materials, so that would be a good starting point to determine if this is specific to this one material or if there is a hardware issue. What type of material are you using, and have you tried any other materials to see if you get a similar loss in accuracy between each panel?

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation
(800)527-7778, ext. 112
philj@airmark.com