• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

that stupid transparant box around certain objects

WCSign

ive ran into it twice this week so its bugging me now.. rasterizing gets around it, but thats irritating and getting old.

So im running the latest illustrator/versaworks etc. and sometimes end up with files that have certain objects in them that get surrounded by a nice faint box when they print, you cannot see this box on the monitor.

anyone know the setting to fix it?

J Hill Designs

transparency over spot color.

almost always bested by setting rendering intents to the same thing for both raster and vector data

x2chris7x

If you try changing the setting in your RIP software, please post your results... I'm curious to see how this works for others

ive ran into it twice this week so its bugging me now.. rasterizing gets around it, but thats irritating and getting old.

So im running the latest illustrator/versaworks etc. and sometimes end up with files that have certain objects in them that get surrounded by a nice faint box when they print, you cannot see this box on the monitor.

anyone know the setting to fix it?

You can try to use the Full Page Conversion Mode preset in the Color Management area on the Quality Tab in the Job Settings dialog. Sometimes this works, other times not.