• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

This job is really funny!

threeputt

Top fuel dragster funny car.

Just a little grocery-getter with a few thousand horse.

We're completely changing the car color using 3M's new 1080. Sponsor's colors are Orange and Black.

We've not used 1080 before but heard it's pretty nice to work with.

Attachments

• 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 119
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 134
  • 010.jpg
    010.jpg
    27.7 KB · Views: 129

slappy

Looks fun! Post pic's of it when completed!
I've used the 1080 a few times now and really like it, but i didn't do anything challenging like that!

ps, i actually :readthread::ROFLMAO: :smile: :thumb:

slappy

no wonder threeputt hasn't posted back yet... he probably thinks we're all a bunch of :bushmill: oohing and ahhing over something he's probably making orange and black right now :rolleyes:

threeputt

no wonder threeputt hasn't posted back yet... he probably thinks we're all a bunch of :bushmill: oohing and ahhing over something he's probably making orange and black right now :rolleyes:

Yeah, well that's all right. Some people go pretty quick over the forums, everyone is so busy and all.

The graphics you see are all in paint, done by an unknown person down near Monmouth, Oregon I have heard. His red to black fade/gradient is darn good. The stripes appear to be all hand work with bevels and such.

I'll try and post a few pics up when we're finished.