• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Verbage vs. Verbiage

AnthonyRalano

I come across many customers who tell me they will send me the verbage. I always have a mental picture of words in a trash can.

Biker Scout

I don't know what verbage is... but verbiage is too much or excessive words used to describe something that could have been said with less.

I guess you could say verb[aH]ge like with a waspy, quasi british accent with nose and pinky in the air, to sound like you are eloquent. HAHA! (While shopping at Tarjay)

AnthonyRalano

I don't use either, but just hear it all too much. Such as...Can we shorten the verbiage? By definition, no. And verbage which the urban dictionary defines as trash talk.

FrankenSigns.biz

That's cute. As for myself, dealing in signs, vehicle wraps, websites and SEO, verbiage makes up a huge part of what I strive to provide for my clients.