• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Warming edge 1

jpprojectspaint

Hello! my edge 1 machine won't print from the computer. I have tried different computers, omega and flexi. When I do a test print, it prints perfectly, but from the computer it keeps heating up. First it tells me the vinyl, then the color and in the next step, it stays warm and nothing else. I have emptied the edge, I have changed the two plates and it does the same. Any ideas?

jpprojectspaint

Sí, he puesto dos cables diferentes. Ahora quiero probar en Windows 10, con flexi 10 y cable usb lpt. Creo que necesito algún software pero no lo tengo. ¿Alguien me lo puede enviar por correo electrónico?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2023-08-08-15-28-17-483_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    Screenshot_2023-08-08-15-28-17-483_com.google.android.apps.docs.jpg
    588.1 KB · Views: 53

jpprojectspaint

Yes, I have put two different cables. Now I want to test on Windows 10, with flexi 10 and lpt usb cable. I think I need some software but I don't have it. Can someone email it to me?