• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wayfinding Sign Supplier

SignStudent

Does anyone know where I can order a wayfinding sign identical to this? Thanks.

Attachments

• Img.JPG
    Img.JPG
    90.8 KB · Views: 211

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Is that a Room ID?
How many are you replacing?

If this is a room id, then they are required to be ADA compliant. (Tactile letters and domed braille)

This is a fairly simple sign to replicate...
2 pieces of acrylic, second surface apply the number, backspray the header and footer, VHB the face to the backer (leave it 1/8" - 3/16" into the painted area) the VHB creates a void where the removable message sheet can slide into.

SignStudent

Is that a Room ID?
How many are you replacing?

If this is a room id, then they are required to be ADA compliant. (Tactile letters and domed braille)

This is a fairly simple sign to replicate...
2 pieces of acrylic, second surface apply the number, backspray the header and footer, VHB the face to the backer (leave it 1/8" - 3/16" into the painted area) the VHB creates a void where the removable message sheet can slide into.

I'm doing it directly for a government military building and matching existing signage so I feel like if they don't want to be ADA compliant then oh well. They only need one. Thanks for the info on how to make one though. I didn't consider how simple it would be to make one myself.