• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Wide format double sided paper?

derekw13029

Hello all, I have been searching for wide format double sided papers. Preferably the paper would be moderately heavy and thick, at least 7 mil. I am mostly interested in fine art papers, but at this point anything archival and matte might do.

I have found sheets that are 38'' wide but they are only 13'' tall. Does anyone have a good source for wide format double sided paper? Thanks!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Care to explain why you need double-sided paper ??

I mean til you get it, won't banner material work as well ??

Hello all, I have been searching for wide format double sided papers. Preferably the paper would be moderately heavy and thick, at least 7 mil. I am mostly interested in fine art papers, but at this point anything archival and matte might do.

I have found sheets that are 38'' wide but they are only 13'' tall. Does anyone have a good source for wide format double sided paper? Thanks!

We have paper for plans comes in 36" or 48". It's a thin paper though pretty much like a standard printer paper.

derekw13029

Thanks for all the replies guys, but it looks like the client has chosen to go another route anyway!

I needed the double sided paper for a really big Christmas card. Wanted something that would resemble a fine art paper or be of a heavier stock.

I'll keep the latex paper in mind, Big Fish, as I do run a HP L330.