• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Window Film Solution

Hi all, i have a customer that wants reverse printed graphics to full windows, but they want silver reflective aswell so no one can see in. I usually supply reverse prints backed in a white vinyl, but i'm sure backing it off with silver reflective solar film instead would be tricky, and i dont print white ink so rely on the white backing media......any solutions or ideas?

Superior_Adam

They would have to tint the windows first then you would apply the graphics on top of that. It will darken the prints but you would lose the silver reflective properties putting it behind the graphics.

petepaz

when you say silver reflective do you mean mirror/chrome finish?
if so you can print on clear and back it with the chrome material (just replacing your normal white backer with the chrome)

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
I agree with Pete....run it reverse on a clear and then back it with VinylEfx which has clear adhesive and will give you a silver look. Expensive, though. Why not print on the silver VinylEFX outdoor durable film and put it on the outside of the window?