• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

.040 Lic. Plate Blanks

LMSigns24

Hello,
I am looking for 0.40 license plate blanks. I usually order them through one of my suppliers but they have been on backorder for 2 months! I have many orders to complete and was wondering if anybody knows who has in stock. Must be at least .40 gauge. I usually order black on one side white on other. Ill do all black or all white if i can get them sooner than my supplier can. Thank you!!:)

jfiscus

Rap Master
Look on Google at the local sign shops and metal shops near you. Check their websites and see who has a CNC router. Send them the license plate blank "cut file" that you need and have them route you out a sheet's worth of blanks. Anyone with a router should be able to make these easily.

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller
Look on Google at the local sign shops and metal shops near you. Check their websites and see who has a CNC router. Send them the license plate blank "cut file" that you need and have them route you out a sheet's worth of blanks. Anyone with a router should be able to make these easily.
since you mentioned that, we actually contact a metal fab company near us. They will do projects like signs for us for a low price because they cater more to the construction industry.

jfiscus

Rap Master
since you mentioned that, we actually contact a metal fab company near us. They will do projects like signs for us for a low price because they cater more to the construction industry.
It is what we used to do also before we purchased our own CNC. It's nice to not have to stock any "blanks" of anything anymore. We just route out whatever we need when we receive the order.