• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

08 RMZ450 Template??

Speeddm

Just wondering if anyone outthere has or knows where I could get my hands on this template.
I already bought Flames Templates for the other bikes I needed. They are really well done by the way.
He just doesnt have this one.

Thanks
Dave
speeddm@telus.net

Charlie J

Have you ever tried making your own? I've made my own templates for a ktm50 and i've made the template for the 08 honda 450 front numberplate

Speeddm

Ya But the bike is not here. They are out of town on a race tour. It will only be back for a few hours then leaves again.

Rooster

The 08 RM's are very scarce in the wild. Flame doesn't have that one in his kit last time I checked. Do you have a dealer near you that you could buy a commercial graphics package for and then return it after you've scanned it? It's kind of sleazy to do it that way, but sometimes you have do what you have to do to get a job out the door.

ackerman139

wait, i guess im not a sucker. haha.

turns out i looked through my stash and it was off a 07. Damnit, i thought i made them off the 08. im loosing my mind.