• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

.090" Backlit Film?

rdm01

I have a client asking for backlit film. Typically we use a Sihl 6mil backlit. Our client's specs call of a .090" thick backlit, or so it appears. These will go on rotating displays court side at a basketball court. .090" seems awful thick to have it wound up for the rotation, and I can't find anything that thick through searching.

Does anyone have any experience in these? Is there such a film?

oksigns

I have a client asking for backlit film. Typically we use a Sihl 6mil backlit. Our client's specs call of a .090" thick backlit, or so it appears. These will go on rotating displays court side at a basketball court. .090" seems awful thick to have it wound up for the rotation, and I can't find anything that thick through searching.

Does anyone have any experience in these? Is there such a film?

I'm sure they mean 9mil.. what is their background? because "heavy" backlit films hover around the 9mil mark!