• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1604 mutoh black streaks

Jkovacic

OK i have been trying to figure this out for a while now i have real bad black streaking and what orange that is on the print is real dirty. so i had one person tell me it was the maintenance station and it had been a while since i replaced one so i order it in and put it on and did a couple of head cleaning and started printing and it did great for about 5 min and started doing it again. so than i was told it was the dampers so i put on all new dampers and it did great for about 60 labels and then started streaking again so now i don't know what to do and i have jobs stacking up. so if anybody knows any ideas it would be great help also do anybody know of a good technician on mutoh 1604 equipment in southeast Kansas. Thanks Jason :frustrated: