• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help 18x24 Yard Signs- Pricing for 10-50-100 units

ARGENTO

Advanced beginner
Hello Everyone!

I am having trouble with My dear Miami Competitors giving work for free again.
And i come here for your help.

I need to setup my own pricing on Yard signs....18x24. coroplast.

I have a wholeseller here in Miami that does them with FLAT UV for me.

They make the Cheapest Economy Coroplast 18x24 (4mm) for:
(which i would try not to sell because they are very flimsy)

100 Units: $2,42 each FLATBED Print-One side
100 Units: $4,22 each. - 2 Sided Print

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And they also Offer the 18x24 standard Coroplast (4mm) Which is better quality at:

100 Units: 3.13 each - One side print
100 Untis: 5.48 Each- 2 Side

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE THE STAKE.

I would like to know how much do you guys think I should put on top of that.
Because I need to make a price that makes sense with the USA not Miami.

So i can offer FULL color Flat Uv Coroplast of a decent quality at a reasonable price according to you guys that live in USA.

I Live in the nation of Miami, where everybody is a Fuc%&ing destroyer of the market. :)

Please help me get some of you common sense into my game.

Thank You

Leandro
PS: How much would you price 10- 50- 100 units of a job like this.
Keeping in consideration is a full color Flatbed print.

Jeremiah

I hate the phrase waste my time. So I will just ask why people spend time on such low prices. 4 one sided 2 color 4 grommets on a 18 x 24 gets a 108.00 plus tax bill and same 2 sided gets 148.00 plus tax. Last week I subbed out some work and that disaster made me look bad. Good quality costs money - do the work yourself !

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
do the work yourself

Yeah, for 4 signs, it's pretty hard to sub that kind of work out. We'll do 4, but it's about the same price to just order 10 from us. Many of our largest customers run their own equipment and only sub work to us when it makes the most sense. That's really where the profit is in this industry. Knowing what you're good at, knowing what you're not, and knowing who the reliable partners are.

Last edited:

JCP

I'm shocked by how little SinaLite charges us for small orders. I'm not complaining, but I really don't understand why they do it.

I might be new here but those prices seem somewhat terrible. I wouldn't be that low at all. I'm doing this to make money and be able to retire someday. Not save pennies up and wish for the best.