• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

1st time I have seen a conversion van wrapped

tcorn1965

IMG_0105.jpg

Sorry about the crappy iphone pic

Craig Sjoquist

By the looks of your website, you do not do wraps, but think you print.
Wraps seem to be the hot product in many areas window film included & seemly impossible curves.
So this is not unusual wrap in many towns.

Your lucky you have a good customer base and few sign shops doing what you do and so well you may want to offer wraps also resources are here in Signs 101 for help, by the looks of your site you can handle it.

Something to think about.

tcorn1965

By the looks of your website, you do not do wraps, but think you print.
Wraps seem to be the hot product in many areas window film included & seemly impossible curves.
So this is not unusual wrap in many towns.

Your lucky you have a good customer base and few sign shops doing what you do and so well you may want to offer wraps also resources are here in Signs 101 for help, by the looks of your site you can handle it.

Something to think about.

No we do not do wraps, although we do have the ability to print them. I would like to see us doing them someday. I think it is a great idea to get your message across.

signswi

Chevy Express conversion vans are a really popular wrap vehicle though declining in popularity as the Transit Connect is taking over that market segment aggressively.