• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2 Identical Printer installations in Flexi 21?

natallica

Graphics Guru
Hey guys, we purchased a used W64s (as a backup) from a fellow Signs101 member and since we already have one in our workflow, I'm having trouble getting Flexi to see it.
I added a new setup in PM and rename it W64s_2 and it adds it, but no matter how I try to set up the port setting (both printers are USB only) Flexi will only poll Printer #1.

CP Manager is able to differentiate between the two and both are selectable (at top left), and both can be manipulated using CP.

Any idea on how to make Flexi 'see' the port in which I have #2 printer plugged into?
They show up in windows as Port_#0004 and one shows as Port_#0005, but Flexi's port settings don't have a selection like this, our original printer install in Flexi shows SIIT_5620_USB_001.

Thanks,
-N8

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Normally when you go to change the port in Flexi they will show up as USB_PRINTER_0 and USB_PRINTER_1 to differentiate. The printers have to be on and connected to show up. That's how it is with every printer I've ever installed anyway and I install all types of brands and models. I have not used your particular machine so YMMV.