• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help 20|20 Ink Empties

kelly

Don't quite consider myself a "newbie," but new-ish to using the 20|20 Ecosolv Max inks on our Roland, purchasing through Gimco. For reasons I cannot explain, we can't find anyone to take the empties. Grimco says our "local toner/ink recycler," and I'm not sure what they mean by that but e-waste won't take them, nor will places that take ink/toner cartridges like staples and officemax. (Not that we expected them to.) Places that took our old Roland cartridge empties won't take them because they're not Roland. "Home Hazardous Waste" would take them if I wasn't a business. I'm really at a loss. May have to do with being in beautiful California in the SF Bay Area, but I'm happy to ship if necessary, just need to get these things gone.

What am I missing?

unclebun

I guess you could throw them in the ocean with your plastic straws. Really, we just put them in the garbage. Your conundrum is kind of like the one we have with fluorescent light bulbs. State law says you can't throw them in the trash and you have to take them to an authorized hazardous waste place....but there aren't any.

kelly

I guess you could throw them in the ocean with your plastic straws. Really, we just put them in the garbage. Your conundrum is kind of like the one we have with fluorescent light bulbs. State law says you can't throw them in the trash and you have to take them to an authorized hazardous waste place....but there aren't any.

Yup--that is the sitch. Thanks for the response.