• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

20' Lexan?

Anyone know where I can get 20'x2' Lexan in NJ?
Storefront sign and the guy doesn't want it in 2 pieces. Heck I don't even know how I'm going to transport it...

Malkin

I've got a 22" x 24ft piece of .15 white lex sitting around that will probably never get used...

Typestries

Pioneer, harbor, and glantz all have roll stock and can cut to length and deliver to you. Have fun installing that :)

-Rick

TheSellOut

There you go, find a way to get your hands on that, otherwise you have to buy it in a 6 foot wide piece!

Not true, if you can find the right distributor. Garston Sign Supply in Rochester, NY carries roll stock in either 30 or 36". N. Glantz is another distributor that I use but their roll stock starts at like 48".

signmeup

Hmm... I always had to cut it down to size! Well, I guess I never asked if they would cut it for me.
I was in there a while back picking up some HDU and noticed they had a panel saw set up...

It's generally 25 bucks well spent. I've got a 30 footer to do. I have no good way to cut it to width in my little shop.

petepaz

N. Glantz has roll stock but when i have done that in the past you do have to by the entire width so you end up with the off cut also i think it was like 48" wide or some where around that
(it's been a couple of years since i need a piece that big so maybe things changed)

UFB Fabrication

Hopefully not to much of a highjack but is the current sign in 2 pcs? The reason for this is when they have to service the sign a 1 man service truck can deal with a 10' piece. When you have a 20' piece it may take 3. Let your customer know so it not a surprise that to relamp the next time its not a thousand bucks or more. BTW do you have a plan to install them safely and meet OSHA guidelines ?