• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2023 Road glide wrap

Kemble

Who's wrapped one? Customer wants to do a Gloss White vinyl wrap color change on his existing gloss black bike. Haven't a clue as to how long it will take, what needs to be removed, or how to price it. Any suggestions/tips?

Attachments

• 2023-road-glide-f53-motorcycle-01.jpg
    2023-road-glide-f53-motorcycle-01.jpg
    427.4 KB · Views: 176

somcalmetim

Last I remember doing is camo wrapping a ninja...To do a good job you will likely need as many of those parts off the bike if possible...
Fenders hard to do on table, almost impossible to do well with forks in way...might be able to do under seat sections with seat/saddlebags off...
for the fuel tank its likely better to leave on so the bike holds it in place but it also makes it hard to wrap around edges with engine/handlebars in way...even if they can take tank off it usually still smells of and/or is leaking gas as you try to flip to wrap...
if he can just bring you the front/rear fenders, saddlebags and front wing cover separate from the bike it likely wouldnt be that hard...find a fake tire replacement to stick under fenders and hold them while you wrap...wrap the rest on a blanket and then do your best on tank/seat panels...