• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

207 overflow error

Rollin Royce

Hi, Any help would be much appreciated on this issue.
Mimaki JV 33 160, new mother board, new slide board, new head, but display still reads 207 over flow error. How to correct this.
Thanks Kendall Royce

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
The tech manual doesn't show that error or any corrective measures. However, overflow is a computing term that usually means that the CPU is trying to store information that is too large for the memory capacity. Are you sure you installed the firmware and parameters for your printer onto the main board correctly? My guess would be that the parameters you uploaded were an older version and didn't match up with the firmware. This would cause the machine to go looking for a function that doesn't have a parameter associated with it and thus, gives you an error.

Rollin Royce

207 overflow

The tech manual doesn't show that error or any corrective measures. However, overflow is a computing term that usually means that the CPU is trying to store information that is too large for the memory capacity. Are you sure you installed the firmware and parameters for your printer onto the main board correctly? My guess would be that the parameters you uploaded were an older version and didn't match up with the firmware. This would cause the machine to go looking for a function that doesn't have a parameter associated with it and thus, gives you an error.

Thank you so much for this information. Now we come to the point how do I check and correct this problem. If you have any advise and are willing to share please send it my way.
Thanks Kendall Royce

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
I've never seen this one either.... however I did see it mentioned in the release notes for firmware version 4.00. Attached shows what it said although I'm not sure that you will find it very helpful.

Attachments

• 207-1.jpg
    207-1.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 175