• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

24" Roland ColorCAMM PC-60 Thermal Ribbon Printer/Cutter

lbumbaca

24" Roland ColorCAMM PC-60 Thermal Ribbon Printer/Cutter looking into buying a print cut what would pc-60 be worth is it a good machine and would anyone know if printer heads can die on this and if they still make them for this machine or could tell me which used machine i should go with looking size wise 24" to 30" :Canada 2:

you are thinking in investing in old technology, that in all honesty wasnt that good when it was new. it is a very expensive machine to operate. there are some that like this machine, there are many more that you could not give one to. all print heads can be damaged and yes parts are difficult to find. you would be doing yourself a favor (imo) to save some additional money and buy a newer machine, or farm out your work until you can justify buying a more professional machine. good luck