• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

24" rolls of removable bumper sticker material

Turnergraphics

My CE5000 only handles up to 24" rolls so I'm looking for removable (outdoor) bumper sticker material (white/uv digital print) that I can cut on the CE5000. Oracal 3621 doesn't come smaller than 30". Any suggestions? Another question: do most sign suppliers cut rolls to custom length? I've been screen printing for 20 years and finally jumping into digital.

Thanks

Richard Turner

Auburnpeanut

many companies will cut the rolls down to varying sizes as long as you by the whole roll, usually for a very small charge. We used to do that. Check with Aluma Panel Incorporated, I think they are in your area and will do it. I know that you can order it direct from oracal that way. Fellers is a good online company that might be in your area as well. Hope that helps.

Supergirl

Yeah, check with your supplier.

my supplier will cut a 30" roll into 24"

also, if your cutter is only 24" maybe it will fit a 30" roll? no need to cut... just a thought.

Turnergraphics

24" rolls

Thanks for the replies. I'll check with AlumaPanel since I'm already using them .And Ill take another look at the width of my cutter.
BigFish what's your website? www.

turner

edgette

My normal go to supplier will cut whatever I want for only a $1 per cut. You'll just have to ask. I usually get all of my laminate cut to 52" so I don't have to worry about craft paper when feeding laminated material back into my cutter. That way I don't have to line it up perfect every time for large prints.

phototec

My normal go to supplier will cut whatever I want for only a $1 per cut. You'll just have to ask. I usually get all of my laminate cut to 52" so I don't have to worry about craft paper when feeding laminated material back into my cutter. That way I don't have to line it up perfect every time for large prints.

:goodpost:

Hey that's a neat idea, I never thought of doing that.

:U Rock: